0800 699 0095
Rubberbond Fleeceback EPDM
What is EPDM ?
– EPDM stands for Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer
What is RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM?
- Referred as the ultimate flat roofing system, The first FleeceBack EPDM ever was made by Carlisle Syntec in America around the 1960s
- It is proven to be the longest lasting flat roofing system
Why RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM?
- It is the strongest EPDM flat roofing membrane on the market
- ECO friendly
- Repels all moisture snow and weather conditions
- Unaffected by extreme temperatures
- Will not tear split or crack with age
- Wind uplift resistant due to strength achieved between the adhesive and FleeceBack layer
- No heat or welding during installation
- Twice as thick as standard rubber EPDM membranes
- How long does it last?
- Minimum 50 years
- Proven life span of 60 years
Does RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM need regular maintenance?
- NO. It will not require any maintenance after installation
What is the guarantee ?
- Minimum 20 year guarantee